New Tim McGraw Tour Includes Stops in Iowa, Nebraska, & Wisconsin
Tim McGraw has revealed 33 upcoming concerts around the U.S., including shows in Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
The tour is named after McGraw's new album, which will be released on Friday, August 25. The title track has already reached the Top 20 on American Country Countdown with Kix Brooks.
The longevity of success in Tim McGraw's career is something to behold. His first bonafide hit was "Indian Outlaw." Released in January of 1994, it became McGraw's first Top 10 single. By Memorial Day weekend that year, he achieved his first number one with "Don't Take the Girl." A superstar was born. Today, Tim McGraw is on his way to three dozen number one songs.
McGraw's 2024 tour will begin in Jacksonville, Florida on Thursday, March 14. Here are the show dates and locations for concerts in the Midwest:
- Thursday, March 21: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- Thursday, April 18: Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Friday, April 19: Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Saturday, April 20: Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Thursday, May 30: Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio
- Friday, May 31: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Saturday, June 1: Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Thursday, June 6: Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Friday, June 7: CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska
- Saturday, June 8: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
Carly Pearce will open every concert on the tour.
Tickets for all 33 Standing Room Only tour concerts go on sale on Friday, August 4 at 10 a.m.