KOEL Is On Your Smart Speaker
Alexa Enabled Devices
AM 950 KOEL is available on devices with Alexa! Now you can get all of the local ag news and stories, weather, your favorite KOEL personalities and the BEST country hits. All available anytime on your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device!
- Download the free Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Click here to enable the KOEL skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play K-O-E-L"
Want to know more about what Alexa enabled devices can do? Check out everything you need to know about Alexa at Amazons official web page for Alexa.
Want to see what fun games Alexa is capable of playing? Check out 25 fun options that will keep you busy.
Still need more help or need more information on getting started? Check out this guide for more help on using Alexa.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information on listening via Google Home here.
Listen on our Station App
You'll find our station app available in your app store. Our station apps are perfect to use on all of your mobile devices and tablets.
LET'S GO: The most popular historic sites in America