These Are The WORST Gadgets Of The Decade
Earlier this week 'Time' magazine put out a list of the best gadgets of the decade, which you can check out here. This list included things like the Apple iPad, AirPods, Tesla Model S, Google Chromecast, and Nintendo Switch. Today, let's talk about the flip side. Did you buy any of the doodads on this list? If so, maybe you liked 'em more than those who complied the list.
Gizmodo.com just put together a list of the most disappointing gadgets of the 2010s. Here are some of their 'best' picks:
- 3D and curved televisions, 2010.
- Nintendo Wii U, 2012.
- Google Glass. These were the glasses with a built-in computer, 2013.
- Amazon Fire phone, 2014.
- Apple MacBooks with the keyboard that stopped working because of a single speck of dust, 2015.
- The exploding Samsung Note 7, 2016.
- Samsung Gear VR, 2015
- Sony's Tablet P, 2011
- Microsoft Surface RT, 2012
I'd wager if you need a last minute holiday gift, you can find any of these on eBay for a reasonable price. Nothing says 'Merry Christmas' like an exploding cell phone.