Make Sure To Pack THESE Items When Going On A Road Trip In 2020
In 2020, road trips are all the rage! I mean what else can you really do while practicing social distancing and still exploring the world? Or states I should say. Recently we have seen an increase in people who are taking road trips this year especially due to the pandemic because it is safer, however there are a few important things to keep in mind while going on a road trip.
There are always those road trip essentials that one should have while going on a trip such as snacks, toilet paper, change of clothes and chargers. However in 2020, there are a few more key items you need to make sure you have with you due to the pandemic. The list is below for your next trip. Good luck!
1. Mask (Duh!)
2. Disinfecting Wipes
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Disposable Gloves (Perfect when getting gas)
5. Cooler (to keep water with you so you don't have to run into stores to buy it)
6. Toilet paper ( you never know when you are going to need it!
7. Plastic Shields (A good alternative to masks)
8. List of social distancing rules
9. Research on the social distancing guidelines for your destination to make sure you are following the rules