LIST: While In Quarantine, Iowan’s Are Working On______
By the end of this crisis, at least we'll all know Stairway to Heaven on guitar and speak conversational Japanese...
A new survey found 60% of us are working on new SKILLS AND HOBBIES while we're stuck at home.
Here are the top ten ways we're trying to improve ourselves while in quarantine:
1. Learning to cook or bake. Maybe because you almost HAVE to right now.
2. Working out at home every day.
3. Learning a new language.
4. Starting a diet.
5. Learning yoga.
6. Learning to grow vegetables.
7. Learning to garden in general.
8. Researching your family tree.
9. Mastering an instrument.
10. Taking college courses online.
A few more that made the top 25 include learning how to draw, learning to video chat, learning to cut your own hair, getting really good at puzzles, learning to code, and writing a novel.
MORE: See 30 toys that every '90s kid wanted
MORE INFO: 7 easy ways to stop touching your face