THESE Are The Girl Scout Cookies You’ll Be Able To Get In The CV
Mmm, cookies. It's winter and that means it's also Girl Scout cookie season! This year in the Cedar Valley, you'll be able to enjoy a number of awesome options from the Girl Scouts.
Without any further ado, let's see what they will have for our taste buds in 2020 and what you'll have to pay per box:
- Lemon-Ups ($4/box): Crispy lemon cookies baked with inspiring messages to lift your spirits.
- Samoas ($4/box): Crisp cookies, coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and striped with a dark chocolaty coating.
- Tagalongs ($4/box): Crispy cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolaty coating.
- Do-Si-Dos ($4/box): Crunchy oatmeal sandwich cookie with creamy peanut butter filling.
- Trefoils ($4/box): Delicate-tasting shortbread that is delightfully simple and satisfying.
- Thin Mints ($4/box): Crisp wafers covered in a chocolaty coating. Made with natural oil of peppermint. (A true classic)
- Girl Scout S’mores ($5/box): Crunchy graham sandwich cookies with creamy chocolate and marshmallow filling. (these are my favorite!)
- Toffee-tastics ($5/box): Rich, buttery cookies packed with golden toffee bits bursting with flavor. Gluten-free.
The cookies will go on sale on Friday, February 14th (Valentine's Day) throughout the Cedar Valley. You can get more info on where cookies will be sold by visiting the Girl Scouts here.
Purchase Girl Scout Cookies by March 22, 2020, when the limited sale ends.