Look Inside Luke Combs’ New Nashville Bar, Category 10 [Pictures]
"It's gonna be an awesome honky-tonk. Downtown Nashville. Food. Spirits. You know, you name it. Whatever you want, we're gonna have it. It's gonna be so much fun," Combs explains. "I can't wait for this thing to open. I can't wait to see you guys there."
Where Is Luke Combs' Category 10 Bar Located?
Category 10 is located at 120 Second Avenue North. The new concept will replace the old Wildhorse Saloon location.
What Can Fans Expect at Category 10?
Measuring at a whopping 69,000 square feet, Category 10 will be the largest entertainment complex on the strip, with a capacity of 3,200 patrons. The bar will feature three levels of entertainment, including a rooftop bar.
Combs came up with much of the inspiration for Category 10's design:
- The Honky-Tonk - located on the street level, this authentic honky-tonk will offer top-notch live music and entertainment.
- The Main Stage - this will be the largest dance floor and stage in downtown Nashville, big enough for in-house concerts with up to 1,500 guests. The dance floor will also be used for line-dancing lessons.
- The Sports Bar - Combs is a big sports fan, so it's no surprise fans will be able to catch their favorite games in this area.
- The Still - a unique space inspired by Combs' songwriting and dedicated to his Bootleggers Fan Club, as well as bourbon lovers and songwriters. This area will feature a large selection of bourbon, nestled in an intimate setting for both well-known and yet-to-be-discovered artists to perform.
- The Eye - the largest outdoor deck in the Broadway area. The 7,000-square-foot rooftop will give guests an unobstructed view of the Cumberland River and Nissan Stadium.
- The Beautiful Crazy Bar and the Beer Never Broke My Heart Bar - Bar areas named after Combs' hit songs "Beautiful Crazy" and "Beer Never Broke My Heart."
When Will Luke Combs' Bar Category 10 Open?
Category 10 is expected to open its doors to the public in the summer of 2024.