Luke Bryan Farm Tour Concert In Cedar Rapids: Everything You Need to Know
Whether you're still on the (farm field) fence or already purchased your tickets to the Luke Bryan Farm Tour concert in Cedar Rapids on Friday, September 10, here's everything you need to know about the big show.
- The full lineup for the Farm Tour has been revealed. See who else will be performing with Luke Bryan HERE.
- General admission tickets are $56 in advance, $70 at the gate. If the show sells out, no tickets will be available the day of the concert.
- Tickets for the Harvest Time VIP Experience are SOLD OUT.
- Parking is $5 in advance, $20 day of the concert. Parking areas will open at 2 p.m.
- Gates to the concert venue open at 5 p.m., with the show itself beginning at 6 p.m. Long lines are to be expected, so please arrive early. For safety, a search will be conducted at the front gate.
- The concert will be held in a field at 10301 C St. SW in Cedar Rapids. It's on the east side of C St., south of Wright Brothers Blvd.
Below is additional information you need to know:
- This is a Rain or Shine Event
- Chairs and Blankets are Allowed in Designated Areas
- No Coolers Allowed
- No Backpacks Allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink allowed except one factory-sealed bottled water (16.9 ounce) per person. Food and beverages, including beer, will be available.
- No Fireworks or Weapons of Any Kind
- Only Service Animals Allowed
- No Video Cameras or Professional Lens Cameras
- No Large Umbrellas
- No Footballs, Frisbees, or Hula Hoops
- No Personal Golf Carts, ATV's, or UTV's
- No Re-Entry
- No Glass Containers
- Ticket Must Be Shown For Admittance to Parking Areas
- A Handicapped General Admission Seating Area is available for those in wheelchairs, and up to three of their friends/family. This area is first-come-first-serve. State permit is required. ADA parking is available, close to the venue.
- No Grills Allowed
- All vehicles must pay for parking, at full price.
- Camping is not allowed and vehicles cannot be left overnight. Any vehicle left overnight will be towed at owner's expense.
- RV's and busses are discouraged. If you bring one (all that will be allowed), cost is $50 at the gate, in addition to $5 pre-purchased parking pass. If you didn't pre-purchase a parking pass you will be charged $75.
- Lost and Found will be located outside the main gate.
- ATM machines will be available
- This is a family-friendly event, but alcohol will be served.
We'll see you there!