Where to Play Mini Golf in Eastern Iowa This Summer [LIST]
Want to do a little mini-golf this summer? No problem! Here are some of the mini-golf courses you can check out here in Eastern Iowa:
Mini Pines Golf Course
- Twin Pines Golf Course - 3800 42nd St NE, Cedar Rapids
- "Navigate through the [18-hole] course as it loops to a pond area and a nine-foot waterfall, challenging you with four holes that involve water play. Each hole provides a unique experience that can be fun and social, or competitive."
- $8 for ages 19 to 61, $7 for ages 62+, $6 for ages 5 to 18, & $3 for ages 4 and under
- Summer Hours
- Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Waterfall National Miniature Golf
- Airport National Public Golf Complex - 3001 Wright Brothers Blvd, Cedar Rapids
- $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, $5 for ages 4 to 17, & $2 for ages 3 and under
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to dusk
- AirFX Trampoline Park - 1100 North 18th Ave, Hiawatha
- 18-holes - "Each hole offers a unique challenge, with ramps, jumps, tunnels and tubes. While you play, enjoy music and beautiful landscaping, including a pond and waterfall."
- $7 for ages 11+ & $5 for ages 10 and under
- Tuesday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 840 Bass Lane, Mount Vernon
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monaleo Adventure Golf
- Lost Island Waterpark, Waterloo
- Features "two challenging 18-hole courses lined with native vegetation, volcanoes, rapids, dinosaur fossils, and a skull pit!"
- $8.50 for 18-holes or $13.50 for $36 holes - $5 for ages 8 and under - purchase tickets HERE
- Open daily from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. beginning on June 2nd
Palmer's Family Fun
- 1666 West Airline Highway, Waterloo
- Two 18-hole courses
- $8 for adults and $5 for ages 12 and under - 2nd round is $3 per person
- Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Derby Grange Golf & Recreation Center
- 13079 Derby Grange Rd, Dubuque
- $6 for adults and $5 for ages 11 and under - 2nd round is $1 per person
- Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Vinton Mini Golf Course
- 1703 C Ave, Vinton
- $2 per person
- Open June through October
- Friday & Saturday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- 805 2nd St, Coralville
- 9-hole indoor course
- $5 per person
- Tuesday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. (21+ after 9 p.m.)
- Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Michael's Fun World
- 354 W 76th St, Davenport
- $5 per person
- Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Restaurants & Stores Iowans Want to Come to the Corridor
If you could bring any chain restaurant or store to the area, which would it be? Here are some of the most popular responses from Iowans!
The ABCs of Iowa
I know Iowa may not be the most popular state to visit, but we still have plenty to offer! Using countless article, websites, lists, and maps, we put together a list of some of Iowa's best and biggest events, venues, and attractions using every letter of the alphabet (which wasn't easy)! Unfortunately, we couldn't include EVERY awesome place in the state (there aren't enough letters!), but here are our Iowa ABCs: