Should We Be Worried? People in Iowa Are Showering Wrong
Are we all showering wrong? Is there a wrong way to shower? I'd sure love to be privy to the right way.
Over 50,000 people recently took a BuzzFeed poll that looked into America's showering habits. Do you shower the way everyone else does, or are you a weirdo?
Here are some scrubbin' good questions, and how people answered them:
- Do you shower in the morning, at night, or both? 28% said morning 43% said night 25% said both and 4% said they usually shower in the afternoon. Okay, no wrong answers here, right?
- What part of your body do you wash first? Hair was the #1 answer with 65% of the vote. Then your body, 19%, and your face, 13%. I guess there's no real wrong answer here as we gotta get to it all at some point.
- Do you use body wash or soap? 75% of us use body wash now 24% use soap, and 1% said they just use water. Which means, legit, you're doing it wrong. And very lazy.
- Do you use a washcloth, a loofa, or just your hands? The most popular answer was just your HANDS, 44%. 38% said a loofa 14% said a washcloth and 4% said they used something else.
- Do you shave in the shower? Only 11% of people said they never do.
- Have you ever CRIED in the shower? 78% of us have.
- Have you had some shower LOVIN'? 57% said yes. And another 32% haven't but want to. Hehe. No comment. At least you get clean right away.
- Do you ever sing in the shower? 77% of us do it. Falalalala!
- Do you ever pee in the shower? 80% of people said yes. For real though, who doesn't?