After more than two years of delays, Chris Soules said Friday that he will accept a suspended prison sentence and two years on probation for his role in a traffic crash that killed a northeast Iowa man back in 2017.

Soules, a former ABC's 'Bachelor' star, pleaded guilty earlier this year to leaving the scene of a personal injury accident. An aggravated misdemeanor, the charge carries a maximum sentence of two years in prison.

Court records released online did not show that a judge had approved the agreement, although Soules' plea said prosecutors and his lawyers did come to terms on the sentence.

Soules and his parents previously paid $2.5 million to settle a wrongful death lawsuit brought by the family of Kenneth Mosher, of Aurora, who was killed when Soules’ truck rear-ended his tractor. He was 66.

The settlement was approved within three days of its January filing. It canceled out any chance for civil litigation about the culpability of the Soules family in Mosher's death.

Mosher was a farmer and retired factory worker. He died the evening of April 24, 2017. The tractor, which didn’t have an enclosed cab, rolled into a ditch near the road.

(VIA: Des Moines Register)