We’re Looking For a Multi-Media Advertising Sales Representative
Townsquare Media Waterloo is looking for a ‘Multi-Media Advertising Sales Representative’ to join the team.
MULTI MEDIA ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Waterloo, IA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our multi media advertising sales team, we are looking for a Multi Media Advertising Sales Representative who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Multi Media Advertising Sales Representative with Townsquare Media is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Prepare advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manger to help guide you to success
- Investigate and resolve client issues
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to: WaterlooRadioJobs@TownsquareMedia.com or you can upload your resume on our Sales Job Submission page (web).
Townsquare Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, sexual orientation, or for any other reason covered by applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.