2018 Bull Riding Classic at McElroy Auditorium
- McElroy Auditorium
- Waterloo, IA United States
The annual night of bulls and bull riders returns to McElroy Auditorium in February. Come join us for the Bull Riding Classic on February 16-17, 2018.
The toughest cowboys come to play on the world's toughest playground. Each night will feature nothing but bull riding action, 50 rides in total. Forty bull riders each night try their luck in the chutes with the top ten getting to ride in the 'Short Go' for a chance at the money.
BULL RIDING CLASSIC:
- WHEN: February 16-17, 2018 at 7:00 PM each night.
- WHERE: McElroy Auditorium on the National Cattle Congress grounds in Waterloo, Iowa.
- ADVANCE TICKETS: Adults = $18, Child (Age 5-15) = $5, ends ends 2:00 PM on event day. Purchase in advance at NCC Box Office and Silver Spur Saddle Shop.
- DAY OF TICKETS: Adults = $20, Child (5-15) = $10.
- DISCOUNT OFFER: $3 off coupon for a Friday adult ticket is available at Taco Johns while supplies last.
- CONTACT: For more information, call 319/234-7515 or 701/663-4973.
Over 2 hours of professional bull riding action with the area's top riders matched against some of the toughest head slammin', bone jarrin' bulls on the roughest playing field in America.
After the show each night, join us in the Pavilion for a good ole fashion country dance. The dance is free with your ticket stub or with a $10 ticket purchase at the door, and it features live music from Lonesome Dove.